Friday, November 20, 2009

New Product Wish List?

I had a little mishap last weekend on some slippery Fall leaves. The good news is that my wrist isn't broken. The bad news is that after a week, my dr. can still feel that the tendon is swollen. This is the wrist that is most affected by the nerve damage from a car accident years ago, so it is very difficult for me to trust my own body's feedback. Pain in my hand can come anywhere from my neck down. And sensations get altered or go missing altogether.

Dr. recommends to keep doing what I've been doing - gentle stretches for flexibility, ice and rest for who knows how long. So, looks like I'm not going to be drawing and painting ACEO's for friends and family for Christmas gifts as planned. I only got 1.5 finished before this injury. Those were going to be a surprise with some of them showing up on Zazzle products in the New Year. Oh well.

However, that means, I can get back to working on photography products. That is always my fall-back when I can't use my hands for the other things. :)

So far I've been concentrating on only a few Zazzle.com products just to get some things up quickly: cards (greeting, note and postcards), buttons, magnets, stickers, keychains, mousepads, US stamps, and of course the two 2010 calendars.

I'd appreciate any feedback on what else you would like to see. Please tell me your first and second choice for the following Zazzle items.

a) mini-bookmarks (1"x3" - actually a Zazzle business card option, but many sellers use for bookmarks)
b) stationery
c) invitations
d) larger bookmark (approx. 1.5"x7" - 2 on a greeting card that you then cut out yourself)
e) mugs/drinkware

As always, you can see my current Zazzle offerings at: http://www.zazzle.com/kerstitch*

Have a great weekend everyone!
Ker

No comments: