Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Flower Calendar

I've been busy working on some more photography this month.

I plan to have at least two calendars to release in September The first is ready for upload once deviantART changes to 2010 format in Sept.

Flowers
Back cover preview:


I will be making calendars and products with the individual images at both my stores:
KerStitch on deviantART
and
KerStitch on Zazzle

Please let me know what you would like to see! At least 2 images will be exclusive to the calendar through 2010, but I haven't decided which ones yet So if you want a product get in your request, so you don't have to wait until 2011. :)

My 2nd calendar will be waterscapes from S. Ontario, Canada and FL, USA. There may be another calendar that combines my flower photos with a friend's poetry. I really hope something works out there for some unique products!

No comments: